Finance & Admin (Oct 2017)
18 October 2017
Church Cottage, Wheldrake
OFFICIAL NOTICE OF WHELDRAKE PARISH COUNCIL’s FINANCE AND ADMIN COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD AT 10AM IN CHURCH COTTAGE ON
WEDNESDAY 18th OCTOBER, 2017
Chairman: Cllr S Mercer
Acting Clerk/RFO: Mrs H Guest, 40 Linden Way, Thorpe Willoughby, YO8 9ND
Meetings are open to the Press and Public except for any item labelled as part 2 under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, Section 1
Meetings are open to press and public except for any item labelled as Part 2 under the Public Bodies (1960) Act
Press and public may not speak when the council is in progress; when councillors are discussing council business; when councillors are in the process of decision making.
- Any elector is entitled to attend this meeting and any concerns, questions or suggestions will be taken after the Chairman welcomes those present. The time for this will be limited to 5 minutes.
- Decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda.
- Councillors, clerk, public and press are requested to sign the attendance book.
Appropriate Councillors of the Committee are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council detailed above and to consider and resolve the business to be transacted on the agenda below.
- Attendees: Clerk to note Councillors and visitors present at the meeting.
- Apologies: Council to receive apologies and any reasons for absence from councillors; to consider and resolve whether or not to accept any reasons given.
- Attendance Book: All present are requested to sign the Attendance book.
Interests: Chair to remind members to make any declarations of interest in any agenda items.
Welcome: Chair to welcome councillors, clerk and visitors to the meeting.
Council to receive comments on agenda items or other questions/comments from electors present. (For information only; clerk to make notes of comments; no answers or discussion at this meeting)
Closure of Part 1 of the Meeting
Confidential business: To consider and resolve whether to exclude Public and Press on the grounds that matters for discussion affect individual staff members/ procedures/ legal/ finance issues.
a. YLCA Report
b. Temporary Clerk
c. Clerk Permanent Replacement
d. New Job Title
e. Terms of Reference:
i. Finance and Admin Committee
ii. Communications Working Group
iii. Play Area/Village Maintenance Group
iv. Parish Council Website Group
v. Planning Group
Closure of meeting.
Signed S Mercer
Chair, Wheldrake Parish Council
Date: 13th October, 2017
No minutes have been published for this meeting.